Fake owls can temporarily keep bats away, but they will soon be able to catch up with them. Bats are smart and intelligent. These flying mammals are very intelligent and have great memories. They can remember where they roost and what food they ate long ago.
Fake Owl is an acronym for Owl Decoys. They are used to scare away rodents or birds that could be destroying crops or damaging landscape plants or otherwise causing nuisance.
Although this method may work for a while it is not a common with birds. They will eventually get used to the decoy.
Why it is important to keep Bats away
- Bats can carry dangerous diseases like rabies and histoplasmosis, particularly if their droppings are found in moist areas. These bat situations should be handled by a professional.
- Bad odors can be caused by urine and bat droppings. Bats living in your walls or attic can make it very irritating.
- Although bats can carry viruses and bacteria that could be dangerous to humans, the likelihood of being infected is very low.
Using Fake Owl To Keep Bat Away ( Right Way )
- Fake owls may work if you have to keep animals or Bats away from a place for a few days. You could also move the plastic owl around in your garden or house to make it look real. It can also be tied to a rope so that it moves and sways, almost as if it were flying.
- Mount the plastic owl high enough to be visible, but not too high that bats could get in your home. Mounting screws can be used to attach the plastic owl on the tree, roof or trim. It can be tied to a rope and made to move, but produce very little movement.
- Every once in a while, move your owl. Pests will notice if a statue is left unattended in an area. If possible, do this every few days. It makes them seem alive and active, at least in the eyes of their prey. This may be a way to startle a pest who has become accustomed to the owl.
- What Does It Mean When You Dream About Owls : Explanation
- Do Owls Hibernate – Explanation
- What Does It Mean When You Hear An Owl
- Where Do Owls Go During The Day